Level 2 Award
The Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace can be tailored to business and individual needs to make the learning experience relevant and fit for purpose.
Course content includes:
- The workplace and workplace equipment
- Risk assessment
- Manual handling
- Hazardous substances
- Ergonomics and workstation design
- Transport and vehicles
- Noise and vibration
Duration: 6 hours
Course can be run at times to suit your requirement/shift patterns. 2 x 3 hour sessions if required.
Group size: minimum 8 – no maximum number.
Level 2 Refresher
All candidates who have taken the Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace are encouraged to take a refresher course three years after completion.
Refresh your candidates’ knowledge of health and safety
Encourage best practice within the workplace
The refresher qualification covers the following topics:
• Responsibilities for health and safety
• Understand hazard, risk and main causes of harm in the work environment
• Systems, procedures and rules necessary for adequate health and safety in the workplace
• Appreciation of how workplace equipment and task design can affect health and safety
Duration: 3 hours
Course can be run at times to suit your requirement/shift patterns.
Group size: No minimum or maximum numbers, just ask for a quote.