E-learning courses – save time and money with the range of courses we now have available!
We are now able to offer e-learning for the following courses:
L3 Paediatric First Aid (blended learning 6 hrs online and 6 hrs trainer led)
L3 First Aid at Work (blended learning 6 hrs online and 12 hrs trainer led)
L3 First Aid at Work Refresher (blended learning 6 hrs online and 6 hrs trainer led)
L3 Paediatric First Aid and Emergency First Aid at Work combined course (blended learning 6 hrs online and 7 hours trainer led)
L3 Paediatric First Aid and Forest School/Outdoor First Aid at Work combined course (blended learning 6 hrs online and 8 hours trainer led)
New and available now and these can be purchased as just one person courses (no minimum order). The extra courses include:
- Abrasive Wheels
- Asbestos Awareness
- Assessing Display Screen Equipment
- Basic Fire Safety Awareness
- Basic Fire Safety Awareness for Care Homes
- Basic Legionella Management
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- Display Screen Equipment Awareness
- Drug and Alcohol Awareness
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Marshal
- Fire Marshal for Care Homes
- Introduction to HACCP Level 2
- Introduction to Personal Safety for Lone Workers
- Introduction to Risk Assessment
- Level 2 Food Safety
- Allergen Awareness
- Level 3 Food Safety
- Achieving Food Hygiene Rating Level 5
- Manual Handling
- Positive Handling in Schools
- Prevent Duty
- Safeguarding Adults
- Safeguarding Children
- Slips,Trips and Falls
- Working at Height
- Working Safely
All of the above courses are fully accredited and accepted by Local Authorities and industry bodies.
Look at the pages to find more information about each course. Just give us a call on 07895 824628 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the contact form here and we will get straight back to you
If you only have one or two staff needing the course then check out our open courses to see when there is a course available close to you!
Parents First Aid, Risk Assessment & Fire Safety for Early Years Settings can be booked as a single course as and when required.
Trainers are always available to assist any learner who is struggling to complete an online course.