1 day course – Mental Health in the Workplace (MHW)
The course covers:
- Recognising possible signs and symptoms of a person that has mental ill-health
- Understanding Mental Health and its stigma
- Using a Mental Health Action Plan to help those in crisis or need
- Finding external professional help and guidance
- The law in relation to mental health and the workplace
- Best practice in the workplace e.g. when helping someone to stay in work or return to work
This course can be run at your premises for a minimum of 6 people and a maximum of 16 people.
Each person will receive a certificate at the end of the course and a comprehensive book.
We will also be running regular open courses and for more information click HERE