2 day course – Mental Health and Well-being in the Workplace (MHWB)
The course covers:
- Recognising possible signs and symptoms of a person that has mental ill-health or is suffering with stress
- Understanding Mental health and its stigma Using a Mental Health Plan to help those in crisis or need
- Finding external professional help and guidance
- The law in relation to mental health and the workplace
- Best practice when helping someone to stay in work or return to work
- Understanding of more complex mental health conditions
- Promoting well-being in the workplace and how you can become an Ambassador for Mental Health and Well-being in your workplace
- Information on self-care to aid prevention to help others and yourself
The course can be run at any workplace for a minimum of 6 people and a maximum of 16 people.
Each person will receive a certificate at the end of the course together with a comprehensive workbook.
Open courses will also be run on a regular basis, call us for more information or check our open courses page here