New for 2019
We are now able to deliver the 2 day Mental Health First Aid course for adults.
Mental Health First Aiders have:
- An in depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support – whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix
This course is certificated by Mental Health First Aid England (MHFA England) and more details can be found by clicking here
Courses can be run at a venue of your choice with a minimum of 8 people and a maximum of 16 attending the session.
If you would like to more about this course for your organisation, give us a call on 07895 824626 or drop us an email at email@example.com and we will get back to you.